Saturday, December 22, 2007

IconMaker get listed on CNET !


July 1998, I decided to submit my IconMaker to CNet for review. After registered for a developer account at CNet, they sent me the instruction on how to upload and version my application. That's my first time learning about software versioning and upload file using ftp client. After 2-3 weeks of the submission, I get email notification from CNet about IconMaker is listed on CNet ! From that day onwards, I keep surfing to my IconMaker's CNet listing page to check the total download hit of it. :D

From the initial 500 hits from the first 3 days, IconMaker hit 10k+ download after 1 month of listing on CNet ;) This has significantly helped to boost up my confident, interest and motivation for all the time and effort I've invested in programming.

No comments: